- Submission deadline: Paper must be submitted by January 22nd, 2024.
- Formatting requirement: submissions must be in English, letter-sized PDF and Times New Roman is strongly encouraged.
- Length: Papers must be no longer than 6 pages, including all figures, text and references.
- Formatting template: The following link point to the IEEE PES conference paper template. It is recommended to use IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings available in https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Submission site: www.ieee-evis.org
- Review: Paper submissions are reviewed by experts selected of the IEEE EVIS-2024 international and national scientific committees.
- Presentation guarantee: By submitting the paper, the authors guarantee that the paper will be presented at the conference by one of the authors in case the paper is accepted. Further, the presenter must register for the IEEE EVIS-2024 at one of the non-student rates offered. Failure to register before the deadline will result in withdrawal of the paper from the conference proceedings and program. Failure to present the paper by an author in person will result in the paper not appearing in USB proceedings.
Instructions for oral presentations
- Oral presentations will be limited to 15 minutes, followed by 5 minutes for questions and discussion.
- The chair of the session will have the responsibility to ensure the session stays on time.
Authors must identify themselves to the session chair in the meeting room at least 5 minutes before the start of the session. Authors who fail to do so may have their presentation cancelled.
- Each meeting room will be equipped with a laptop computer, a projector and a screen.
- The aim of the oral presentation is to expose the main ideas of your paper and share new knowledge to the assistant. Therefore, you can choose text, images, graphs and photos to illustrate your presentation.
- Authors should bring their presentations on a USB-memory. The suggested format is Power Point.
- There is no limit for the number of slides. However, keep in mind the time schedule for your presentation.
- Oral presentation can be done in English or Spanish.